INFORMATION AND APPLICATION FOR CONSENT UNDER ITALIAN LAW N.
("Protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data")
We inform you, pursuant to art.
Law 10 of December 31, 1996, a.
675 (hereinafter the Act), idata that you provide personal or otherwise acquired
as part of our operations will be handled in accordance with the above law and
the obligations of confidentiality which inspired our work.
Processing of personal data means the collection, storage, organization, storage,
processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use,
interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and
destruction, or the combination of two or more of these
In relation to personal data are processed, therefore please note the following:
1. 11 treatment that your personal data will be submitted for the sole purpose of proper implementation of the contract between us in being and allow the legitimate and proper performance of the contractual relationship including the performance of related and subsequent obligations under applicable laws.
2. 11 of personal data relating to the treatment in question is not compulsory but it is necessary burden for the proper performance of contractual obligations, accounting, tax and legal obligations in general, and therefore the refusal to supply may be impossible by us to implement, in whole or in part, to the contract. If such data are provided, their treatment does not require consent.
3. In relation to the above purposes, the processing of personal data are processed by hand, computer and data with logic strictly related to the purposes and in any event to ensure the security and confidentiality of data, within the limits and terms
Article posed. 9 of the Act. This treatment will include all transactions, or series of transactions under Article. 1, paragraph 2, lett. b) of the Act, including the communication with the person referred to in item 4 below.
4. Personal data held by us will be communicated, in compliance with the law and for the same purpose referred to in paragraph 1. As well as possible to our staff, under the following categories:
- A natural or legal persons of which you should rely for the accomplishment even part of activities under contract in place between us;
- A judicial, administrative, etc.. at their request or legislation - consultants and professionals, which may be associated, and data processing companies for the implementation of the obligations under paragraph 2 above.
These recipients will use the data communications communicated to them as "Holders" under the law, independently, being unconnected to treatment made by us. Since in any case your personal data may be communicated to the subjects mentioned above, only with your permission, please note that if execution of our contractual relationship are required performance involving this communication, we must pursue such transactions only after receiving your written consent
5. The person concerned is entitled to exercise the rights referred art. 13 of the Act, which is reported below the text integra1e,
6. The consent to the processing of your personal data can be expressed using the form attached.
7. The fraudulent transfer of personal data without due reason and not inherent to the commercial purpose of ns.azienda not be considered and will be thrown away immediately without giving notice of immediate termination of the data received.
8 The data of the Holder of the processing of personal data are listed below: Peter Caimmi - Italy Marketing breath analysis of Peter Caimmi, Via Kennedy, 8-06083 Bastia Umbra.
Law 31. 12.96 No 675 - Protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data (omitted)
Article 13 - Rights of the report to the processing of personal data subject has the right:
a) know, through free access to the register under Article. 31, paragraph 1, letter a) the existence of processing of data that can relate;
b) to be informed as per art. 7, paragraph 4, letters a), b) and h);
c) obtain from the owner or manager, without delay:
1) confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data and their origin and the logic and purposes upon which the treatment, the request may be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days;
2) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
3) the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of data;
4) confirmation that the transactions referred to in 2) and 3) have been disclosed, including their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
d) oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data, if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
e) object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or interactive business communications and to be informed by the owner, not later than when the data are communicated or disclosed the possibility of exercising this right.
1. For each application referred to in paragraph 1, letter c), number 1) can be asked, is not confirmed the existence of data concerning him, a fee which shall not exceed the costs actually incurred, according to manner and within the limits set by the regulation in art. 33, paragraph 3.
2. The rights referred to in paragraph 1 relating to personal data concerning deceased persons may be exercised by any interested party.
3. In exercising the rights referred to in paragraph il'interessato may grant, in writing or by proxy apersone individuals or associations-
4. The regulations on professional secrecy of the journalistic profession, the source of the news (omitted)
Back to Request Form